2007 Honda Fit Highlights
With its highly refined and ultra-adaptable functionality, sporty driving demeanor and high levels of standard safety equipment. Built on Honda’s legendary foundation for dependability, quality and reliability, the Fit is a premium entry vehicle that emphasizes style, technology and value.
Already an established and hugely popular vehicle in Japan and Europe (sold as the Honda Jazz), the latest version of the Fit debuting in the U.S. has a 1.5-liter VTEC™ engine, six standard airbags, an anti-lock braking system (ABS) and a unique multi-configuration 60/40 split Magic Seat® as standard features, while a 5-speed automatic transmission with steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters is available. All of the Fit’s features and equipment are designed to give drivers the ability to maximize driving fun, utility and safety.
* 5-door, subcompact hatchback
* 1.5-liter VTEC 4-cylinder engine o 109 horsepower @ 5800 rpm
* 105 lb-ft. torque @ 4800 rpm
* Standard 5-speed manual transmission and available 5-speed automatic transmission o Drive-by-Wire throttle control
* Estimated EPA fuel economy of 33 mpg city / 38 mpg highway (manual transmission) o Standard dual front, front side and side curtain airbags
* Standard anti-lock braking system (ABS)
* Power windows, mirrors and door locks
* AM/FM/CD audio system with four speakers (six speakers on Fit Sport)
* Available Fit Sport with steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters and more
For the best deals pre-owned and new Honda models, contact your fav Honda Dealer in Florida.